Premed 101 Forums

UBC Classmates

Guest cmt100

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kellyl20

Snoop99:

Congrads and if in the same position, I would go with the cheaper program (UWO) since UBC is too too expensive and Sask. weather would be a deterrent (even if UWO is in the snow belt). Good program at UWO.

Guest madflossin

We've been gettin alot of these emails from ubc dent ... bout books we're supposed to go out and buy

everyone hits "reply all" so the replies get sent to everyone - and as such - u can see the names of the ppl in the dmd class of 09 ....

I know I shouldnt judge a book by its cover - but so far nobody seems interesting (judging by their names solely) - 25/40 ... I'm sure they will prove to be otherwise of course - cause ubc dental students rock

yes I'm really that bored

I think I might break down ppl into ethnic groups for the sake of being politcally incorrect - lol

looks like ppl with stereotypically 'white' names hold a slight lead on ppl with conspicuously asian names (11 to 10) ... and visibly exotic ethnic names (muslim, indian, etc) are pulling up the distant rear

:rollin

hey,

i just dropped my ubc spot too. (i tried to drop it earlier, but due to communication problems my request didn't get through - if you email them and don't hear a response or keep getting those dent09 emails, follow up with a phone call!)

the ubc dentistry building is looking really good tho. and the new med building seems like it would be a great place to take classes. it's totally making me jealous!

ah well.

Archived