Premed 101 Forums

Losing My Mind!

Guest dho

Hey all! Felt like venting......I was waitlisted at SASK and haven't heard anything yet. I would assume that the seats should almost be filled by now....and with school only about 20 days away things seem a little grim these days. I know snoop is deciding still between Sask and UWO, anyone else like that out there?

Trying to keep the hope alive!

Guest dentdude01

Hey dho,

I feel your pain, and have been there many times before, it really is torture. Do you know where you are on the waitlist, and are you close?

Hang in there, hopefully they will get to you, and in the worst case scenario that they dont, you were close and im sure will get in next year ( i know that is not what you want to hear!). My hope is that you have a plan B for the upcoming year just in case, it would definitely ease the worry.

Best of luck to you! And seriously, VENT all you want....we all understand!! :smokin

Guest madflossin

hey dho,

sorry bro - cant really help .... I guess the spot I dropped didnt filter down to you :(

I know I've probably asked before and forgotten ... but what were your stats like for sask?

2 year gpa ...... reading, carving, and percept scores on dat?

Hey dentdude thanks for the encouraging words. I hope i am close and that i can just get on with this. I only applied to Sask and Manitoba this year assuming those were my best shots. Next year i'll hit it across the board. Unfortuantely, Plan B's are not my thing...lol...that's why i screw myself. We'll find something to do if we have to next year.

Madflossin i sent you a message to your box...check it out.

Peace.

Archived