Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2024 Cycle

3 minutes ago, AppliedtoOT said:

I don’t know about PT but OT usually always comes out at midnight

Oh okay, and does it usually display it on ORPAS first then you receive the email or vice versa?

In previous years it seems notifications are a bit sporadic... ORPAS usually updates at midnight for most programs, but not always. Emails tend to trickle throughout the day with acceptance emails generally being sent out before waitlists and rejections. If you are accepted, ORPAS will say "Offer"; otherwise, if it's blank, you have to wait until you get an email which may not be til the morning or afternoon. 

1 hour ago, otot123 said:

In previous years it seems notifications are a bit sporadic... ORPAS usually updates at midnight for most programs, but not always. Emails tend to trickle throughout the day with acceptance emails generally being sent out before waitlists and rejections. If you are accepted, ORPAS will say "Offer"; otherwise, if it's blank, you have to wait until you get an email which may not be til the morning or afternoon. 

As if it’s not bad enough, they have to toy with my emotions to the last second, absolute bonkers

Applied to UofT, western and Mac - got offers from all three and can see on ORPAS. Most likely declining and going to UofA but thought I’d share for information purposes! Good luck every one :)

3 hours ago, UBC-OT2024 said:

For UBC OT, do I have to accept my offer and pay the deposit by tonight (May 14th at 11:59pm) or tomorrow (May 15th at 11:59pm)? 

I am also wondering that! I think I will wait until tomorrow morning to do so.