Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2024 Cycle

5 minutes ago, OTbean said:

I emailed them and they said they haven’t sent any waitlist offers yet. 

Well that's good to know that I'm not being discounted...but also I find it concerning that they haven't sent any waitlist offers...

I'm hoping it's because they're still going through who accepted vs declined (since deadline for final acceptance was Monday the 27th) and not because nobody declined...

3 minutes ago, thereluctantemu said:

Well that's good to know that I'm not being discounted...but also I find it concerning that they haven't sent any waitlist offers...

I'm hoping it's because they're still going through who accepted vs declined (since deadline for final acceptance was Monday the 27th) and not because nobody declined...

Yeah they said that the timelines for waitlist offers being sent are approximate and based on many factors. But that they’ll let us know as soon as possible if there is an offer. 

It sucks not having more info but all we can do is wait :(

13 minutes ago, OTbean said:

Yeah they said that the timelines for waitlist offers being sent are approximate and based on many factors. But that they’ll let us know as soon as possible if there is an offer. 

It sucks not having more info but all we can do is wait :(

I wish they would have told me where I am on the list. 

I'm in Route 1, I think, 3.81 GPA and 4th quartile CASPER so hopefully that means I'm high up on the list? But I don't know. Am I third? Or am I 100th? 

1 minute ago, thereluctantemu said:

I wish they would have told me where I am on the list. 

I'm in Route 1, I think, 3.81 GPA and 4th quartile CASPER so hopefully that means I'm high up on the list? But I don't know. Am I third? Or am I 100th? 

Yeah it’s annoying not knowing how many ppl are on the waitlist too 

Hope there’s some movement soon though I’m so tired of waiting