Premed 101 Forums

has anyone NOT received their U of T interview letter yet?

Guest janey688

Guest Meddream

wow...just 7 spots?..considering that there are so many of us waiting and consdiering that there are other applicants who don't visit this website, this means that there are a lot of applicants still waiting...and that's not good news!

The last batch this week? you mean until tomorrow? I'm just sick of it, I want a letter, rejection or invite, don't care no more!|I

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MrsHouse

yeah...considering there's only been a handful of people posting about an April invite, it seems more likely that the last batch hasn't made it out yet.

Hopefully our patience will be rewarded!

hey,

i am waiting still, but I really hope that all this waiting pays off! I must admit it's scary having only one school left (uoft) and waiting sooo long, knowing you might be close (if the rereview thing i read is true) or my last chance could be gone.

ok well that's my 2 cents on this friday night, have a good weekend everyone.

Guest jjd322

Time for countdown....good luck to everyone. I presume the last few applications being reviewed are Toronto locals; otherwise, the notice time will be too short for those traveling from across the country or, in my case, across the globe. Fingers crossed...

Guest rubberoduck

never mind. got it today in my email

apparently they are not doing it in order. I believe people have received interviews for apr 9, but i got mine really late and it's for apr 7. my guess is that they're scheduling locals for the friday interviews last. When the 7 spot rumor came out last week, I highly doubted it was true. Even now, I still doubt that there are only 7-2=5 spots left, so I would think more people will be getting interviews later on

Guest rubberoduck

I'm from uoft, as is the person who got the interview notice on saturday. we happen to be in the same class so I also know that we have the interview on the same day. that is why I believe that uoft is trying to schedule all the local students to a weekday

Guest Meddream

still waiting too...it's horrible to get a rejection letter at this point knowing that I could have known 2 months ago about my status...

Guest Darwin

Hey all, I dont want to burst anyone's bubble...but if you have not heard about an interview yet, you likely will not get one. I called admissions today, they said all the invites have been sent out.

Archived