Premed 101 Forums

I applied to internal pretty broadly but really undecided on ranking and feel like I don't know a lot of the programs well. I have a non-medicine partner who is able to move wherever I end up, and we have family pretty scattered across the country, so am pretty open to going to most programs. I'm a UofT student so pretty familiar with the program here, but otherwise don't feel like I have enough info at other places to make a decision. I was hoping people could provide some pros/cons about the programs they know well? This is kinda what I have so far: 

UofT: 
Pros: Research, fellowship options, decent service/teaching ratio, night float model R2/R3
Cons: More learners so less opportunities (most go to fellows), variable control over where in the city you'll end up, large program so less interaction/support for PD/staff

Queens:
Pros: Supportive program, procedural opportunities earlier, good service/teaching ratio, night float model R2/R3
Cons: Less fellowship opportunities, less intense research, small city  

McMaster: 
Pros: Supportive program/PD responsive to change, good fellowship options, good research, night float model R2/R3
Cons: Heavier service to teaching ratio, a lot of changes recently 

Ottawa:
Pros: Supportive program/PD, good fellowship options, good research 
Cons: Heavy on service, no night float model R2/R3

UBC: 
Pros: Good teaching, good fellowship/research
Cons: More learners so less opportunities, no night float model R2/R3, less interaction/support from PD/Staff 

If anyone has anything to add or change (this is mostly just what I understood from info sessions so could be wrong) or insights into other programs (Calgary, Western, Dal, McGill), would really appreciate it! 

Calgary:

Pros: Great teaching, CTU caps are pretty stringent at the main teaching hospital (not so much at the other hospital so that one's service heavier), Night float for R2/R3, collegial group of residents, supportive staff, great city

Cons: Lots of learners = more chances of being completely anonymous, Procedures hard to come by on CTU, mixed reviews about the service/teaching ratio, Not a lot of interaction with the PD

**Just a note, this was just what I gathered from my MTU elective there, ofc if someone has a better understanding of the Calgary program pls feel free to correct me!