Premed 101 Forums

Application and Interview Preparation Services by Resident-Physician and Former Dentist

I am a licensed physician and dentist in Canada, providing expert consultation for medical school and residency applications. With dual licenses in medicine and dentistry, I offer a comprehensive perspective on the admissions process, supported by my experience in clinical practice and research. My work has been published in peer-reviewed journals (https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1662-6900), and I share professional insights on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-yang-wu-md-dmd-5ab5a2b1/).

Why choose my consultation services?

In-depth understanding of the application and admissions landscape. Personal experience with the selection process, offering insights to enhance your application. Guidance on current trends in medical and dental education, helping you highlight your strengths.

Due to a recent surgery, I am temporarily unable to practice medicine and have more availability to guide students through their application processes. This unique situation allows me to dedicate time to both re-applicants and first-time applicants, ensuring personalized advice to make your application competitive.

For consultations, contact me at littlejr1993@gmail.com
 Understanding the financial constraints often faced by applicants, I am offering my service at a minimal rate. This approach is rooted in a primary goal to extend assistance to those in need, rather than maximizing profit. Consequently, consultations are capped at a maximum of 3 hours per applicant for each application cycle, while accommodating as many aspiring healthcare professionals as possible.

Dr. Wu, MD, DMD

• 1030812 changed the title to Application and Interview Preparation Services by Resident-Physician and Former Dentist