Premed 101 Forums

housing

Guest strawberryleilei

Guest satsumargirl

Not sure where to start really. I have no concept of Ottawa's geography. I got the package that was described in our acceptance letter, but I didn't find anything I was interested in. Since Ottawa is 7 hrs away from me....I think I will just start an online search and see what comes up.

Thing is, I think I prefer to lives by myself (and my 2 cats) and I heard rent is expensive in Ottawa. So I hope I find something that works.

Guest niloo8448

Hi,

Congrats to all for getting in!!

I just finished first year, and have just bought a townhouse... so I need to rent out the apartment I was staying in. Usually you need to sign a 1 year lease for apartment in Ottawa, but since this is a lease take over, you won't have to. Which is especially good if you don't want to stay in Ottawa in the summer.

I need to find someone fast, so I am also charging a lot less for the first two months. It's in a great area, on Riverside, 20 min walk or 5 min drive to the school. All utilities are included, and it has a pool and an amazing view.

Great if you want to live alone.

I am trying to rent it out for July, or August.

If you're interested email me at ndehg022@uottawa.ca

Best of luck! :)

niloo

Guest niloo8448

ok, I might as well post this too!

I'm looking for 2 roommates for a 3 bedroom townhouse, 5 min walk from school, in Pixley.

Rent is $430 for a bedroom, or $570 for basement with own bathroom and study area. I won't go on with the details. It's a great area, and so close!!!!

If you're interested, email me at ndehg022@uottawa.ca

niloo

ps. I am a girl, and will start 2nd year in sept. :)

Guest niloo8448

Hi Yev,

I sent you an email. thanks!

The apartment is $599 for July and August, and then goes to $749 from September. Again, no lease is needed, and you can pay monthly.

Archived