<threadviews>0</threadviews>

<threadsticky>0</threadsticky>

<poll></poll>

<username>

Unknown

</username>

<dateline>1118448360</dateline>

<title>Unknown</title>

<pagetext>(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Guest montrealpremed

"N'apportez pas votre alcool, il y en aura sur place!" :D

I've heard that they get you drunk so that you're hungover and less likely to lie for the TAAMUS.

Anyways I guess, i'm going. Does anyone know if we'll have time to dress and get ready the next morning, or do we just sleep in our clothes and stumble to the test?

MPM

Guest cutieyellow

You have time to get dressed and ready in the morning. You'll have very little sleep however! They also make you breakfast, which is nice :)

CY

Guest quebecboy
I've heard that they get you drunk so that you're hungover and less likely to lie for the TAAMUS.

Hehe,

That's pretty actually pretty funny (I've heard other things on the TAAMUS, but this one is probably at the top of that list). Seriously, the TAAMUS party is organized by 1st year med students for the TAAMUSiens, and to celebrate our end of session. The faculty is in no way involved (as if they were going to make you drink beer to validate a test!). As for the lying part, I know people are always tempted to do it, but I recommend against it. The TAAMUS was made for UdeS by a company that specializes in such standardized tests. It is made by professionals to detect people who are lying on the test. If you answer truthfully, you have nothing to worry about, and plus you'll know if you're made or not for Sherbrooke.

Nice to see you're going to party, it should be a blast!

Good luck,

QcBoy

Archived