Premed 101 Forums

waitlist movement

Guest NorthernMed

Guest ctscan

hey smalltowndoc, congrats. Out of curiosity, could you let us know what composite score you were waitlisted, and subsequently, accepted with? Many of us have been speculating and certainly you would be able to confirm or disprove such speculation.

Guest calcio13

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post that I was accepted off the OOP waitlist on June 10th! I can't wait to meet everyone in August. See you then.

calcio13

Guest caliente

I was accepted as an OOP at the end of March (thank you U of S for the LIGHTNING FAST response times! Now, if other schools could only be half as quick....) Like Calcio, I really liked the school and the exceptionally friendly people, except the interviewers, lol, but for personal reasons have ultimately decided to withdraw.

So... there should be another OOP spot available in the very near future. To those on the waitlist: there might be significantly more movement now that the first round of offers in Ontario (and at U of A, too) have been given out. The deadline for holding more than one acceptance is today (i.e. you cannot hold more than one acceptance after today, but can still remain on waitlists if you choose).

Good luck to all!

Edited: Oops, the deadline was yesterday, not today.

Archived