Premed 101 Forums

It's quiet in here...

Guest Mimicat65

Guest Mimicat65

Hey guys,

So.... it's been really quiet in here lately. What's up with everyone? Has anyone had any admission news lately? Ok, I'll admit it... I am just trying to avoid studying for my block exam :\ . But I really am interested in what you guys are up to these days.

Mimi

Guest muchdutch

chirp....chirp....chirp....

busy with school I guess. Not being accepted this year I'm considering re-writing my MCAT's this summer, but I also really need a summer off of school (haven't had one in 4 years - it would be nice to just 'work' for a change:p ). Lots of papers to write this year so spending too much time in the books!

what about you mimicat? anybody else?

Guest nbmom

I'm applying next year, so i have been studying for the mcat...booo. I'm also thinking about getting personal trainer certification so I can get an evening job that I like next year and avoid daycare for one more year.

GoodLuck to all still awaiting news on their application.

Guest trynit

Just trying to avoid studying for the MCAT... Titrations... hmmm...

Any news out there? Anyone else taking the MCAT this August? Its the last pen-and-paper MCAT, which, of course, is the best way for us oldies to take a test. I don't suppose I'd fare well taking the computer format, as I like to mark up my paper with lots of notes. Just one more reason to study hard so that I don't have to take this exam twice:D

Archived