Premed 101 Forums

just a FYI

Guest NurseNathalie

Guest NurseNathalie

just to make sure you all saw the posting in the Mac folder..

we will be hosting a 'round table' discussion in Hamilton, Toronto and Sudbury....

agenda:

- round table discussions about the health care system/issues of interest, etc.. to get ppl used to sharing their views and giving their opinions

- review of the MMI process itself (ie: what you have received if you have an interview-) and what is found on public access online about the general 'why' of the MMI as an interview process... (ie: Dr Eva's research)

-get a chance to review in small groups of 3 or 4, the questions that were sent by the MD admin... and rate each other's questions/give each other feedback

-MDhopefully2005 and i will talk about the new program delivery and what life at MacMeds is like...

You are welcome to join us if you wish... If you are planning on attending (even if its not confirmed) I would appreciate if you dropped me a note so that we get a big enough room!

note: we are first year med students, we have no inside information to offer you, that will give you an advantage in the selection process. We are simply offering our time, and give you a different avenue for you to prepare for the interview. the only information we have (and will share) is information that anyone can freely find online.

Guest NurseNathalie

personally.. I don't mind (especially since the session will consist mostly of discussions and practice of giving one's opinion).

anybody have any major objections?

Archived