Premed 101 Forums

UBC info

Guest Nurze06

Guest Nurze06

can anyone point me in the right direction, or just tell me, when and where can i go to a UBC-med info session. i'm thinking ahead to next semester sometime. are these sessions taking place on a regualr basis?

i'm looking to find out more about the IMP...

so would it be best to make an appointment and meet someone one-on-one?

any good ideas...let them be known

cheers;)

Guest Ian Wong

You may already have seen this, but here's the official link to the UBC IMP program, which will be taught in Victoria:

web.uvic.ca/imp/

I believe there may be public information sessions regarding the IMP, but these would be in large group sessions. I think they had some at UBC this last year, but I don't know if there will be further such meetings. The best place to hear about these would be on the UBC Med website, or by keeping your eyes out at the UBC campus, particularly around the UBC Hospital and Faculty of Medicine buildings.

As far as one-on-one's go, I've only ever heard of that for current year applicants who wish to go over their application, and not for questions regarding the IMP program; but it couldn't hurt to ask. I just think that given how busy the folks are upstairs that it might be quite difficult to schedule an appointment to meet with them.

Ian

Archived