The results are up!

Guest cause2003

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vitegeist

Got an acceptance (don't know where to)

Will post stats in proper thread.

Good luck to everyone, my heart is pounding a mile a minute!

Guest medsmurf

My online app is all messed up. I've logged in a bunch of times and the screen looks all weird and says Error Detected

last year, physiology was the first person to post his acceptance. this year, it's vitegeist... ok... the first and second last person to post an acceptance gets a free cup of coffee.. okie??

congrats guys. :D

tea.

Guest koca

I guess they'll be posting the offers first right? That seems to be the way they posted up the interview offers too. Now, seeing no changes on my status is making me so depressed...

Guest kupo

i got in too!

wow....looks like having a year to make up for last year's results paid off.

good luck to everyone else waiting.

Guest Chapsony

Congrats everyone! Just got the good ole "Thanks but no thanks". I guess I will be trying again next year. Hopefully those with an Error message are still waiting for good news. So, whos ready to start a whole new application....hands up! :)

Chap

Guest oliver5

I was so scared b/c my status didn't get changed until a minute ago, so for you guys still waiting they are still updating... I got in! (I had seen the error message abou t10 minutes before fyi) Yipee, but hang on you guys still waiting!

Guest nucleardove

OMG! I just got the offer too! I think I'm shaking a little bit. :eek

Now I can relax a bit till the OMSAS/ontario news comes through. It's a bit bizarre to think in 4 years I'll be a doctor. Weirdo.

Congrats to all who got an offer (and congrats to thatuvicguy-- no U.S. immigration to mess with anymore!!)!

ND

Guest jazzyjd

I'm in too!

3rd times a charm i guess

Woo-whoooooooooooo

A dream come true!

Can't wait to meet you all in sept.

Good luck to those still waiting.

Guest breaker79

Congrats to all who have received offers! I, unfortunately, was wait-listed. I'm an OOP. Anyone know how many oop's on the wait list?

good luck!

Guest sedination

Rejected on my 2nd try. Now I'll be applying to the US and Australia nation wide for next year. Fare thee well, Vancouver.

Archived