Premed 101 Forums

Re: still not received anything

Guest Jase133

Guest atlas

This waiting is really starting to bother me. My poor mailman is harassed every morning, and if he does not have a letter for me tomorrow I think I am going to body slam him in my front yard. I talked to med admissions and they told me that they hope to finish mailing on the 15th so I guess that means we should be waiting till the end of the week at the latest. Is this the same knowledge you have Ian?

Guest Ian Wong

I haven't heard anything new since my last posting. Your information would be more up-to-date than anything I can offer. We're in the middle of exams right now, so heading into UBC isn't a priority for me at the moment.

Ian

UBC, MS2

No, but most of the people have already received acceptances. The odd person who hasnt received it might recieve it but other than that, try again next year!

Guest Ian Wong

Just as a quick question, is your reply based on anything you've heard, or is it more from suspicion/intuition? I don't know/haven't heard of whether UBC is sending out rejections after acceptances, or whether they are doing it simultaneously.

Therefore, I think it's hard to predict your chances beased on timing alone.

Ian

UBC, MS2

Guest UBCmed2005

You can try calling but I can guarantee you that they will not disperse any information regarding your application status over the phone. They have mailed everything out on May 15; so, have patience. You should be getting your decision very very soon.

I got my acceptance on May 10th and it was dated May 4th. So it takes time!

Anyways good luck to you!

Archived