Premed 101 Forums

Interview Offer

Guest Persistent

Guest kaymcee

Hey docbil,

Thinking about it a little more, the smile on the UBC girl's face as she looked at me wasn't so much a "hey cutie" look, it was more of a "I've got gas" look. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait a couple weeks to hear definitively.

ohmugawd!omugawd!

I get girls smiling at me all the time!?!?!?!?!!!! WHat does that mean guys huh?huh?huh? <kahone's head explodes...>

It usually means I forgot to put on my pants that morning. Again.

what's that saying? Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme

ah well.

Well that is a different story.

Gaz is always a problem.. especially when you had 27 days of rain... one day off and then more days of rain.

Kahone, Il faux pas oublie t'es pantalons le matin, sauf dans la province de quebec, c'est enterdi au Canada. Si t'as pas un centure, il faux acheter un.

Guest FastEddy

hey guys.. was just reading this thread... and then I thought it might be exciting to check out my app status again (for the 3rd time today)

and...............

I got an interview!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They've now officially started the invites!

Best of luck guys!

Guest leviathan

Our half-day of sun was quite enjoyable I must say. I thought we broke our spell of rain, but ol' Mother Nature was back the next day to piss on us some more.

yeahh..!

cant believe it, after an "ineligible" last year with a GPA < 70%!

congrats to all making the next step. here's to another (at least) 4 months of waiting!

supa

Guest paulistadf

yay, my first time applying (currently in 4th year at UBC) and got an interview :D :D And I was planning on starting my 2nd semester homework build up today! Not bloody likely :rollin

Archived