Premed 101 Forums

Successful registration

Guest TKP 123

Guest oliver5

So I registered too. In the e-mail Neil sent it said we would be able to access the contents of the reg pkg at e-learning - anyone had any luck with this? I tried but new courses didn't show up???

Guest mitchie41

Yeah,

I tried to access the online registration package stuff on MEDICOL, but the login screen just keep on cycling.

Guest Potato81

This might be a silly question, but once I've registered for the STT, do I have any options at all? Can I choose times for any of my classes/PBL etc., or has it all been assigned to me, and I don't have to do anything else? Thanks!

Guest Asuna Med 2009

Hey Potato,

That's not a stupid question at all, I was wondering the exact same thing. Does anyone know if there's anything else to do other than register for the STT?

Thanks

Guest physiology

Hello,

"This might be a silly question, but once I've registered for the STT, do I have any options at all? Can I choose times for any of my classes/PBL etc., or has it all been assigned to me, and I don't have to do anything else? Thanks"

Just sit back and relax. Everything will be assigned to once you start classes start (PBL, communication skills, family practice, DPAS - ALL assigned).

Archived