Premed 101 Forums

Package pick-up

Guest moxiekat

Guest moxiekat

Hey.. for those of you choosing to pick up your packages, how did you notify Neil? I sent an email saying I'd love to pick it up in person, but the one I recieved back was very vague.. just saying sorry they were unable to respond directly. So.. is everyone else calling or is email enough?

Guest kakashifan

hey!

i emailed him and Neil wrote back with this:

"Welcome! Your package will be held here at the LSC west tower reception desk, as requested. It should be ready after June 28 and available for pick up between 9am and 4:30pm (but not between 1-2pm).

Best wishes; I look forward to meeting you in August!"

so if you got a 'vague' msg, perhaps he didn't get it?

=0. k

Guest Potato81

Silly question here...

If the package is "ready after Jun. 28th", do you think the package will be ready for pickup tomorrow (Ie. On Jun. 28th)? Thanks!

Guest kakashifan

hey!

i wasn't sure of that either so i'm just gonna go in on wednesday. but i'm sure you can call neil and find out.

=0. k

Guest mitchie41

I think the email that they're referring to is the one you would've got if you had requested them to hold onto your registration package so that you could go to the LSC and pick it up yourself.

We got one of those mass emails a while ago regarding all of this.

Guest kakashifan

thick package...

fun to read but there are also many things we need to fill out and do... (man... it's like we have homework!)

=0. k

Guest Mikka

Has anyone received their package in the mail yet? Although I have updated my address with the Student services centre, they still seem to be getting it wrong :(

Guest chocolatechips

Hey Mikka:

Just call the UBC Undergrad Dean's office to confirm your address. If they have the wrong one, ask them if you can get another copy and pick it up yourself.

Archived