Premed 101 Forums

Role call. . .

Guest Icarus

Guest Icarus

I've been bored at work today and was looking through the old posts to see who we can expect to see in the fall and where. So, I started the following lists. . .

East:

bad boy buddhist

coll18

cybernish

Icarus

mustang80

omegaman

NorthernSLP

waterbottle 2

West:

Axolotl

cardcath

kinonko

kmv

lisafred

Norseman

northerndoc

nursetobedoc

Sigur77

Opiedog

Is that all we know so far? Be sure and add your name if it is not here. And if you're on the waiting list be sure to add your name once you get "the call".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bad boy buddhist

hey

my provisional acceptance to nosm just became a firm one (yep i'm one of those jerkstores who takes his sweet time to decide while others agonize), so you can add me to the east side list. i'll be in the suds likely by early august so if anyone wants to go for a new-to-sudbury pubcrawl before we hit the books, let me know.

cheers.

- bbb.

Guest lisafred

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post to this board, although I must admit that I have been reading it from time to time. My only excuse is that I'm trying to finish up my PhD. before heading up to the West campus for the fall. Just finished my oral comprehensive exams and am now working on my thesis. I'm hoping to have it written before I get up there and just come back in the fall or at X-Mas to defend 'cause at this point there is no way all that will be done in time. Oh well, nothing like adding a bit more stress onto our first year :P . Anyways, can't wait to meet all of you! Sounds like orientation should be fun.

P.S. I'm not sure how to add myself to the list.

Guest opiedog

Would you mind sharing what number you were on the waitlist? Sorry for being nosey, but it's helpful to those remaining to know where things are standing (or falling, depending on your perspective!)

Guest opiedog

Way to go lisafred! It must have been wonderful to have been one of the original group. Here's wishing you a wonderful fall, goodluck on your thesis too, your time is going to be well spoken for:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coll18

Hey, I've been reading this board for awhile, so I wanted to let you guys know that I am headed to the East Campus this fall. I am definitely looking forward to Orientation week and meeting everyone...in just over a month!! Woot :)

Guest opiedog

Welcome to the group Col18! I think the rest of the summer is going to fly by and school will be starting before we know it. Hard to believe it's heading in to August soon!

Guest mustang80

Hey Gang,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I have just been reassigned to the East Campus. I was #19 on the waiting list and was offered admission to the West Campus in early July. This is my first posting on ezboard and I hope this post helps out in any way possible. I hope this message finds you all in great health and making the most of the summer.

See you all in the fall,

Mustang80

Guest cybernish

Hey there Icarus. I've been reading the board regularly and have been meaning to respond to your roll call. Anyway better late than never..... I'll be heading to the east campus in a few weeks! See you at the airport!

Cybernish

Guest northerndoc

Good afternoon,

I just found this site, so am way out of the loop obviously... anyways I am one of the lucky west campus people!! See you all in ThunderBay in August!!

Take Care

• 3 weeks later...

Archived