Premed 101 Forums

Rumor has it....

Guest MedRxGuy

Guest climberchick

A friend of mine was talking with admissions and was told that the letters "would be late again this year."

Take that as you will, but as of when he was talking to them this week, the letters had not been sent.

Good Luck All

~climber

Guest stevetilley

One of the 1st things we learned in Cardiology - High blood pressure is a risk factor for Heart Disease. :o

Although I did the same thing last year, I wouldn't raise my blood pressure unnecessarily each morning until around the 20th of this month...

Good luck to all!

:)

Guest llamoLlama

Well I guess that rumour was true!! My letter of acceptance came today..............YAROO!!!! I can hardly beleive it and am still in shock. I hope to see lots of other successful NF applicants posting their good news ASAP!

Guest Chillibow

llamoLlama,

Congrats on your acceptance! (I sent an email to you ezboard mail) I

hope everyone's waiting here on this board will prove rewarding.

Chillibow

Guest Douje Dog

Congratulations to everyone who received good news in the mail!! I got some good news as well, and I'm pretty happy about it. Looking forward to starting school. All the best to those who haven't received their letters yet!

DD

Guest walkorbike

Hi all!

Congratulations all you folks who have heard (llamo, Douje: d77mah, I am not sure from reading your message if you had an offer, hope so)! Well done! I wish you well in your studies and I am sure you will have fun at MUN.

Thanks also for the advice, stevetilley, since the waiting is excruciating.

walkorbike

Guest d77mah

No I havent heard yet, Im living in Ontario now so I probablly will not get anything for the next 2-3 days. Fingers/toes/all appendages are crossed for registered mail though!

Bonne Chance!

d

Guest stevetilley

Congratulations everyone! I honestly didn't think they'd be out til after the 20th (but I've been wrong before)!

I'm pushing for a raging Toga party at my place at the end of orientation week - see you there!!

Guest Ian Wong

Congrats llamoLlama and Douje Doug! :) Hang in there, the rest of you; hopefully the mail will get there soon enough!

Ian

Guest walkorbike

Hi, climberchick,

I am really sorry. Good luck with the MCAT retake this summer: I am sure that you can hit it out of the park and then get accepted for 2005.

walkorbike

Guest climberchick

Thanks ian, walkorbike and chillbow.

It's a bit dissapointing, but there is always next year, right? of course there is :P

Medicine is what I truely want to do, and I'll apply until I'm old and grey if I have too.

Again, good luck to all who haven't heard yet. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!!

Guest walkorbike

Hi, all,

Got my rejection letter today and it smarts a bit since I was really keen to return to my home practice--whoops, Freudian slip--province. Ah well. I have a few other schools that I'm hoping to hear from (UBC, Queen's). An earnest good luck to those of you who are still waiting.

-walkorbike

Archived