Premed 101 Forums

waiting by the phone

Guest climberchick

Guest walkorbike

Hi, nice to see this thread. I am waiting as well and the phone does not ring. I am trying to get out of the house some and to exercise more, which is helping a tiny bit. Good luck, everybody!

Hi, editing my post two days later to add a haiku about waiting by the phone.

The phone does not ring.

A short circuit? Electrons

In hallway, silent.

Guest stevetilley

You guys all from Newfoundland? I could be mistaken, but I believe all the OOP interviews were held last Friday, and in-province interviews are starting this Friday (and will continue until late Feb/early March).

Good luck to everyone!

Guest walkorbike

Hi, stevetilley,

thank you for your post. I'm from NL, but live on mainland. The MUN admissions website says "February-Mid-March, 2004" for notification of interviews and interviews so I am trying to stay cool.

Good luck indeed, everyone!

Guest walkorbike

Hi! I think my haiku worked its magic since I got the call and an interview on Mar. 5. I am so happy, I forgot what my parents' phone number was when I tried to call them. Times like these require speed dial!

Climberchick, I know that MUN will find your enthusiasm about going back irresistable! And thesaug, if you are OOP and didn't get the call, I know things will work out with the other Cdn. schools since you seem to be doing extremely well according to the US board! Cheers all! walkorbike

Guest thesaug

Hi walkorbike!

Congrats on the call!!! Yeah looks like it did work! I am OOP...oh well...there are the other schools! Thanks for the words of encouragement and good luck with your interview!!!

thesaug

Archived