Premed 101 Forums

Is the committee early this year?

Guest sneakydog

Guest sneakydog

Just a thought but it seems that the committee may be early in its decisions this year. That seems to be the buzz around school. It seems from this forum that OOP applicants are hearing a few weeks earlier this year than they did last year. Is there anyone out there who received acceptance letters last year and could drop in the time of year they received it? How about anyone who got a rejection letter last year and got either a rejection/acceptance letter this year who is OOP. was there a difference in when they came?

Anyone from NF who could drop a line as to when the acceptance letters/rejection letters were sent out last year? I know they came out in mid-May two years ago (May 15 or something) but I do not know when they came out last year.

Does the moderator have any info from the committee as to if they are ahead of schedule this year.

Getting a little bit of cabin fever waiting...........

SD

Guest MUNMED2006

SD, as far as I know, OOP acceptances came out at the same time last year. I'm OOP and received a letter the second week of March. I'm not sure about NF students, but I believe that students started receiving acceptance letters Mid-May last year also. Hope that helps. Hang in there!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sneakydog

Thanks for the info. I had a converstaton with a Med Student today who told me that they heard early June a few years ago. whoa thats a long time away. but most people i spoke with say they heard in some time in May. Yeah, hang in there is right, this is a long process isn't it. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts....

SD

Archived