Premed 101 Forums

Dinner

Guest soapyslicer

Guest soapyslicer

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed meeting everyone last night. What a great atmosphere that room created!

Thanks again pashmina.

soapy

Guest Pashmina

Hey Soapy (I can't believe I forgot your real name again!), thank YOU for suggesting dinner in the first place.

Eventhough I didn't get to talk to everyone it was really nice be introduced to and have met all you guys. Looking forward to a great year.

Pashmina

Guest northpole

Hey there,

Just wanted to say how nice that was last night to meet you both (and the others too, of course!). I ended up talking most of the time to a friend (Magda) whom I hadn't seen in a while, so didn't get a chance (like you, Mina) to mingle too much, but I got a great feeling from everyone there.:)

Anyhow, I'll be seeing lots of both of you again in the future! Until then, have a wonderful summer-- with LOTS of time off!

I myself just booked tickets (with some dear friends of mine) to go to Toronto and New York for 2 weeks! I am super excited! Never been to the Big Apple before.:D

take care,

Laura.

Guest McCarey007

Yeah it was definitely nice meeting everyone last night and to put a face behind those user names.

I only wish I had the chance to talk to everyone. Oh well, I guess we have the next four years to do that :)

Northpole, you'll have so much fun in NYC. I just went in March for the first time as well. If you have friends there, definitely ask if you can stay with them. That's what I did. Accommodations are so outrageously expensive. And by the time you go, perhaps the Statue of Liberty will be open to the public again...

Archived