Premed 101 Forums

Course registration

Guest Koppertone

Guest Koppertone

I got my package in the mail (I guess it was sent to my old address due to it not being changed in Beartracks). Anyhow, I registered on Beartracks for my courses, but I just wanted to confirm that I registered for the right ones. I was going off of that timetable sheet that they gave us in the package, and was not even sure if I was supposed to register using those, but wanted to sign up somehow. I'm just wondering, it says "the first few lines are given as examples" and then the first few lines are kind of blobbed out. Here are the classes I registered for JUST to confirm:

Fall:

DMED 511 Lec A1

DMED 512 Lec A1

DMED 513 Lec L1

MED 516A Lec L1

Winter:

DMED 513B Lec L1

DMED 514 Lec L1

MED 516B Lec L1

MED 517 Sem B1

INTD 410 Sem B09 (lucky me!)

Also, do I have to pick my elective now? Sorry if I sound confused, but I am!

Guest pmcol

You have all of the right courses. I think the elective is chosen later in the year, there is a form from the office that has to be filled out ahead of time. All we need to do now is take care of the things listed on that checklist that came in the package.

Guest Koppertone

Oh just another question, does anybody's Beartracks say that their last transcript hasn't been received? I sent mine in at the beginning of June, so I'd expect it would have gotten there by NOW.

Guest brandonitejr

My beartracks said that my transcript hasn't been received either. They must be a little slow since I called back in June to confirm that they had in fact received it. So, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about!

Archived