Premed 101 Forums

How long does it take?

Guest nuck123

Guest 24medgirl

TheChosenOne

"This account was created to be cocky."

That's pretty incredible! The idea that someone would create an account just to wander around these boards and be cocky is foreign to me! But I guess that's because I'm probably seen as a "loser"! Which I think is hiliarious! LOL:rollin

I'm totally a non-trad applicant to medical school. I completed my Bsc. in Applied Human Nutrition, wrote the damn hard Canadian Dietetic Registration Exam (passed) and became a Registered Dietitian. I did this because I love it. I love working with patients everyday and being a part of the medical team. I love almost everything about my current career, however I've decided I'd like to further my education and become a physician AS WELL.

I spent 5 year completing my undergrad degree and I've spent 3 years working and I don't regret it at all. Sure I haven't made loads of $$$, but I've made enough to live a pretty comfortable life and I've enjoyed the time I've had to develop as a person. This may make me a "loser", but you know what? I've always thought that those who rush through life like they're in a race were the real losers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MrNeuroscience
it's like people who waste time and money going to third world countries to be a slave...if you like helping people so much why don't you help the homeless people here in Toronto? again resume fillers....losers. When I go to a third world country I am helping them by being a tourist and buying their @#%$ souvenirs....why be a slave when you can be a king?

... here we go again... where to even start

Guest bluedna

TheChosenOne...may I remind you that you said:

I'm done with this thread. You guys can all have the last word, coz I know i already have the last laugh.

Please do us all a favour::rolleyes

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

well there was some support and i like to address that support. bluedna, i can do whatever i want and please. Just because you asked for a favor, i will continue to post.

Guest Paulchemguy

most people are getting too emotional about Chosenone's name-calling (losers. etc)... other than that, i think his view does represent alot of people... post on, Choseone, but please leave out languages that aren't necessary... (saves ur typing too :P )

Archived