Premed 101 Forums

Keep those fingers crossed - FIRST week of Feb!

Guest physiology

Hey Everyone,

I ate the wait...it's driving me insane...but I find solace in this discussion room, knowing that the invitations haven't gone out so my empty mailbox is not a sign that I, nor anyone else, is not good enough. I wonder what's holding them up. I'm dying to know if I got an interview!

Guest Koppertone

Everytime I see there are new messages I think that other people have gotten their emails.... I think I may have a heart attack soon (esp. with UBC premed continually emailing me)

Kluckyboy: You are not alone. I seriously check this site and my e-mail about 20 times a day. Actually, I just keep my MSN messenger on so that I will be instantly notified of an e-mail (hence today's near heart attack when reading "you have a new e-mail message from UBC", which turned out to be the tuition survey). Hopefully by friday we will all be out of our misery.

Guest canstowski
Everytime I see there are new messages I think that other people have gotten their emails.... I think I may have a heart attack soon (esp. with UBC premed continually emailing me)

So true Koppertone...So ppl, stop posting unless u get an invite for interview...ok i'll shad up now :P

Man, you guys are making me nervous!!!! ;)

I could try to offer some trivial advice like "Don't worry, try to relax, it's out of your hands now, etc." but I know exactly how you guys feel. So all I'm gonna say is that I hope to see you all during interview weekend, and goodluck!!!!!!

Cheers,

Danish

Archived