Premed 101 Forums

when do we find out

Guest cmitchelca

Guest cmitchelca

Hey

I had my interview at Ottawa U but couldn't go to the information session because I had class in the morning. Does anyone know what the date is that they send out the acceptance/rejection emails?

The last business day in May, which would be May 31. Last year though, May 31 was a Monday and emails went out on the Friday. I don't know if we'll be spared that weekend this year though. When I asked, I was also told that all accepts/rejects/waitlists are sent out on that day, so any way things go, you'll know.

Guest everyoneloveschem

Nicole said they would do it by email on the 31st at first. Then a guy in our info session said he had rec'd everyone with last name starting L-M's interview invite, so she made it sound like maybe the acceptances might not be emailed. Who knows?

Guest wattyjl

i thought that for the ontario schools, all the acceptances/rejections when through omsas?? i'm wrong about that one?

they really should do it through email though - much more efficient, and cheaper!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CheshireCat

I went to a presentation today where Nicole Racine said that the emails will go out on May 31 in the morning. "'Tis a thousand years till then!"

Guest UOMeds06

Man, instead of sleeping I'm browsing through this site..I remember when I was here....counting the days until May 31st....the happiest...and saddest day of my life.... (getting into med...and getting into med):lol

Archived