Premed 101 Forums

anyone interviewing on the 18th

Guest kalenakai

Guest kalenakai

Hi

Just wondering if anyone is having their interviews next weekend 18th and 19th of March. I am having mine on the morning of the 18th. Good luck. :)

Guest Madz25

Hi,

No, I wont be going to the social. I'm flying in Saturday night and leaving Sunday evening.

Good luck to you too and I hope to see you there! :)

Madz

Guest Lurkergonepublic

18th at 9:40 as well! Do you guys want to share your real names? I'm Sean. Kalenakai, if I did see you in BC then maybe we'll recognize each other. I won't be at the MMI, cuz my cheap flight home leaves saturday afternoon, so I had to pull out. See y'all later!

Sean.

Guest kalenakai

Hey Sean

reckon you will go to the Friday social. at the mo i am going but i should not stay too late because i dont want to cause any noise to my host family.

Look out for me, I will be in a black skirt suit 5'5 Asian girl. I am abit quiet, please bear with me.

Jacqueline

Guest alysha05

Hello,

Can I join in any activities too? My interview is March 18, 8:30am and my flight home isn't until 8pm at night...I need to do something or I'll just keep playing the interview over and over again in my head!

alysha

Guest kalenakai

alysha,

you can hang out with me if you'd like in the afternoon. but my interview is at 9:40. PM me if this is what you'd like to do.

Archived