Premed 101 Forums

Test???!!!

Guest ajoshi

Guest ajoshi

Hey!! I was just wondering what kind of "test" we're having on Wednesday. Is it like a basic sciences test or should I not worry about it at all??!

Thanks

PS: This weekend has to hurry up and end....the excitement is KILLIN me!!

-Anand

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

I think I recall reading something about a personality assessment that would be used to optimize the arrangement of us into our small working groups. Could that be the test to which you're referring? :rolleyes

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest ajoshi

Yeah!! That's the one! Does it have anything to do with science/medicine? Or is it exactly what you said...a "personality" test?

Thanks again

Anand

Guest katwoman2003

When I read the package I assumed that it was more knowledge based to test out our weaknesses and strengths for small group matching. However you could be right about the personality test... In that case I'm not as nervous:)

Guest Lorae

When reading it, I assumed it would be a personality test... it makes sense that they'd want to build small groups with a solid mix of personalities and experiences. However, now that you've mentioned it I guess it could contain sciences as well (to balance out the brains) :)

I sure hope there isn't any science on it - I don't think I could distinguish between an alkane and an alcohol anymore... it's all fallen out of my head!! :smokin

Regardless, the sheet says not to study... so no worries!

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

My MBA program was team-based where each team was composed of 6-8 members, constructed from a class of 100-odd people. In order to create the most harmony within teams, the program administered lengthy personality tests and matched us thereafter. The testing seemed like a fairly decent use of time as many of the teams seemed to fare quite well--quite a feat given the profusion of high-ish maintenance, A-type and otherwise "strong" personalities in the class. ;)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived