Premed 101 Forums

Pre-O-week get together?

Guest oO0chickpea0Oo

Guest Gunz4Sale

Yo Californicator,

Pindu was one of my housemates at that dump we held down on Nelson. He is kind of a loser and smells funky most of the time. Anyway, he's really young and stupid so he'll need someone to look after him now that I'm gone...keep an eye on him. Simms knows him, he'll introduce you two during O-Week.

Pindu, you piece of sh!t, show some respect for Californicator this year. Like myself, Babak and Aaron, he is an original ANAT 216 all-night warrior, so he ain't nothin' to f*ck wit, know what I mean? Plus he knows Terry Lok and that itself qualifies him to be a part of the Player's Club.

Guest oO0chickpea0Oo

Hi guys/gals,

I just made the reservations for our get together, and so everything's a go...I made reservations for 20, just in case anyone wanted to bring friends/family/anyone along...Just let me know if I should increase the number of seats or not (ie if you're planning to bring a couple of friends along, each)...Oh and the reservation is for the incoming meds class, so you can just tell them that when you get there...Ok, so that's it! Can't wait to meet you all :)

~pea~

• 1 year later...

Archived