Premed 101 Forums

END

Guest linkinpark

Guest UWOMED2005

Everyone please ignore this post. It's just Linkinpark being himself. . . codinator. . . uwomalestudent. . . whatever.

Not worth responding to. It's just some 10 year old kid whose babysitter isn't paying enough attention to him.

And I would never assume this rudeness has to do whatever ethnicity LP is. ;)

Guest UWOmalestudent

^ Agreed.

Canada does not need Chinese/Indian/Arab immigrants coming here and taking spots in our medical/dental schools.

Do I go to China and take their spots? Didn't think so.

Guest wannabein

To: Lickinpark and UNOtesticle,

I was just watchin that hick show, king of the hill, and i think those hillbillys are more educated than you two fools... Grow up, open that head of yours, stop taking out your rejectile feelings on others.

Guest UWOMED2005
and i think those hillbillys are more educated than you two fools

I think that should read "ONE FOOL."

I think it's pretty obvious from the way they've been posting they are the same person.

And I'm sure they are JUST trying to get a rise out of people.

In fact, there is even reason to suspect this character might even be from one of the ethnic groups (s)he is making derogatory comments about. . . it is a long story which I can't go into here - but there is some evidence this might be true, making these posts all the more bizarre and less credible. I doubt this person actually feels the way they are posting, I think they are just looking for entertainment.

This will be dealt with shortly.

And I think it goes without saying this person should NOT be seen as representative of the views of pretty much EVERY OTHER MEMBER of the board!

Archived