Premed 101 Forums

Applicants for this cycle

I don't think anyone would doubt an increase this year. The increase will probably continue for years to come given that the increase in undergraduate enrolment did not decrease after the double cohorts.

So, undergraduate enrolment has continued to increase even after the double cohort year. I assumed that one year (the year when both grade 12 & 13 graduated at the same time) had many students enrolled in universities and that the enrollment levels tapered off afterwards?

So, undergraduate enrolment has continued to increase even after the double cohort year. I assumed that one year (the year when both grade 12 & 13 graduated at the same time) had many students enrolled in universities and that the enrollment levels tapered off afterwards?

Well, the numbers of decreased since 2003, but the undergraduate enrolment is still far greater than in the 90's or early part of this decade. The bottom line is that there are a greater number of students attending undergraduate and that should translate into increases in medical school applicants.

Archived