Premed 101 Forums

OOP invites

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... admissions website says they're done distributing them.

....440 applicants. Cripes! Guess I won't let myself get too upset, but can't help but feel like with that many applicants they didn't do more than glance at my application. Oh well... at least the suspense is over.

hey guys. does anyone know how many invites they gave out this year? just want to know if our chances are the same as when there weren't so many applicants.

Conceptually, it would have to be the same. They only have one day reserved to interview ppl, and although the number of applicants increased, the number of faculty doing the interviewing and the facilities available to interview in probably didn't.

Hi everyone, if you check out the interviewee page there are details regarding the potluck dinner our class is preparing for you on Saturday night. This was planned as an alcohol free party so that it included everyone. It was planned to be followed by an unofficial trip downtown to celebrate the 25th birthday of yours truly...but since you're asking for an official party I will make the arrangements for a bit of a pubcrawl to follow the potluck. Watch the interviewee page for details later this week.

http://2011.medicine.dal.ca

Matt

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you for your application to Dalhousie Faculty of Medicine for 2007-2008. Due to the high volume of applications in the non-maritime applicant pool, you were not selected for an interview this year. We wish you well in your other applications.

Sounded like a PFO to me.

Good luck to everyone!

Archived