Premed 101 Forums

UWO application

i know this may be a bit too late to be freaking out...but its been more than a month since the UWO dental deadline passed, and I am worried sick to my stomach.....so, if possible please reassure me....

I have recieved no conformation of receipt of my application

nor have they taken any money from my credit card.....I am frankly, a bit worried......

:confused:

Hi atom,

try to keep yourself occupied...worrying will only affect your health ...not worth it

uwo got in touch with me because they didnt have my complete credit card info ....i havent received any confirmation nor has my credit card been deducted ..

just be patient....they'll get back to you :)

If you are a UWO student then you can see if they received your application through the student centre, where it will list your professional application along with your old undergraduate application.

You can also e-mail UWO and ask if they have received your DAT score and they will verify that information for you.

But if you have yet to receive a formal confirmation, I would not worry about it. I haver yet to receive one, but I did finally get my Toronto confirmation today.

Archived