Premed 101 Forums

Any OOPs got letters yet?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd post this information... some of you may find this useful. So I called UofM and it turns out I didn't meet the biochem requirement. Apparently BCH370 is not acceptable as part of the biochem requirement, while BCH210, BIO349 and LMP301 are; I took BCH210 and 370. These are courses offered at UofT. Also OOPs with an MCAT of 11 needed a GPA of 4.3 to be invited for an interview this year.

Thought I'd post this information... some of you may find this useful. So I called UofM and it turns out I didn't meet the biochem requirement. Apparently BCH370 is not acceptable as part of the biochem requirement, while BCH210, BIO349 and LMP301 are; I took BCH210 and 370. These are courses offered at UofT. Also OOPs with an MCAT of 11 needed a GPA of 4.3 to be invited for an interview this year.

I'm sorry to hear about the rejection. I hope you get some other interviews!:):)

Just got my rejection letter. I'm OOP with an MCAT OS of 12.25 and AGPA of 4.25. Apparently, I didn't meet one of their eligibility requirements either - probably my Biochem courses (taken at McMaster). I guess I should have checked it out before I applied.

Oh well...

Lucy :)

4.3?? That's way higher than I thought/anticipated.

Archived