Premed 101 Forums

Interview notification

It's more like my dog, Shea, waiting for the moment when I notice my wife isn't looking and then put my unfinished dinner plate on the floor. My pooch is super-eager but tries to act nonchalant. Shea is afraid that if she gets too excited her dream won't come true because my wife will get suspicious and intervene. :D

It's more like my dog, Shea, waiting for the moment when I notice my wife isn't looking and then put my unfinished dinner plate on the floor. My pooch is super-eager but tries to act nonchalant. Shea is afraid that if she gets too excited her dream won't come true because my wife will get suspicious and intervene. :D

:D Great comparisson :D

I know that some people have already been rejected. My cousin was notified before the Holidays that he was rejected from U of C, but he lives in Ottawa, so I'm not 100% sure if it was just out of province that may have gotten rejections.

I guess this is the one time where no news, may just be good news:)

Anyone with in province rejections yet for U of C?

What about U of A?

that rejection was only one saying that he didn't meet the cutoff value for the OOP formula, since those were sent out the week before the christmas break I guess. As far as I know, that's probably the only rejections that have gone out so far. There will still be more OOP rejections, since making it past the OOP formula only means your file is reviewed, not necessarily guarenteeing an interview. As for in province, I have no idea, hah, I was an OOP that barely missed the formula cutoff ;) (also from ottawa too....but as far as i know i'm not your cousin)

I know that some people have already been rejected. My cousin was notified before the Holidays that he was rejected from U of C, but he lives in Ottawa, so I'm not 100% sure if it was just out of province that may have gotten rejections.

I guess this is the one time where no news, may just be good news:)

Anyone with in province rejections yet for U of C?

What about U of A?

Archived