Premed 101 Forums

I just got my invitation letter

I am a french stream applicant. my GPA was 3.62 I believe but I am applying under the CNFS program. My cGPA at SFU was 3.89 but somehow it's calculated to 3.62 or 3.82 I don't remember.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I received my rejection last year because I was .01 under the wGPA cutoff like you seem to be.

________

MAINE MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

hey 0t6- i have no shool till 2nite, so I'm studying at my pc...sorry

Listen- you said earlier that if we don't hear by this friday we should inquire about our status by calling admissions--- do you think we should think about doing that tommorrow? i will have to leave class to make the call, and i hear they aren't answering phones.

advice?

hey i said next friday (the 9th).. not tomorrow.. and ya i have a meeting later so i'll see what i can tell u tonight, but chances are it won't be anything different.. that is.. almost all (if not completely all) of what remains to be sent out are refusal letters

hello everyone,

does it not seem odd to any of you that not many people have posted reply's that they have received invitations, and ottawa started sending them out over a week ago? Does anyone know how many they have sent out, and how many they have left to do?

thanks!

hello everyone,

does it not seem odd to any of you that not many people have posted reply's that they have received invitations, and ottawa started sending them out over a week ago? Does anyone know how many they have sent out, and how many they have left to do?

thanks!

if you read the other posts, i think the consensus is that they sent out most of their invitations, and they are waiting for people to RSVP for the interview so that they can give relinquished interviews to other people.

Archived