Premed 101 Forums

ploughboy

so i got so excited when i 1st saw this thread. i was like 'finally! a thread that can finally encompass my true interests. interests in ploughboys'. Its actually a fascinating subject, tho i don't have time to get into the specifics right now, i'll tell you that it indeed involves both ploughs and boys!

i know, i know, its a shock when you first learn that these to seemingly non-correlated subjects can some how find a common union in one subject. Its actually an applied science that involves studying the chemical structure of such a relationship, the ecological niches and habitats (farms), and the gravitation attraction they feel for each other.

This however is a false thread! i entered this thread hoping to fully enrich myself in the topic of ploughboys and to my utter disappointment i came across some guy PMing another guy. (i'm assuming you're homosexuals because only some one gay would toy with my emotions, my love for this subject). I can not express to you my frustration, my anger, my unbridled fury (maybe unbridled isn't the best word but i thought it sounded cool). Anyways, i am furious with such false advertisement and i encourage anyone to PM me so we can talk about ploughboys in a positive, unrestrained forum. . . or talk about how gay these guys are for PMing each other.

Disclaimer - Anything said here is welcome to be taken as much out of context as one likes

I really have nothing to do lol

so i got so excited when i 1st saw this thread. i was like 'finally! a thread that can finally encompass my true interests. interests in ploughboys'. Its actually a fascinating subject, tho i don't have time to get into the specifics right now, i'll tell you that it indeed involves both ploughs and boys!

i know, i know, its a shock when you first learn that these to seemingly non-correlated subjects can some how find a common union in one subject. Its actually an applied science that involves studying the chemical structure of such a relationship, the ecological niches and habitats (farms), and the gravitation attraction they feel for each other.

This however is a false thread! i entered this thread hoping to fully enrich myself in the topic of ploughboys and to my utter disappointment i came across some guy PMing another guy. (i'm assuming you're homosexuals because only some one gay would toy with my emotions, my love for this subject). I can not express to you my frustration, my anger, my unbridled fury (maybe unbridled isn't the best word but i thought it sounded cool). Anyways, i am furious with such false advertisement and i encourage anyone to PM me so we can talk about ploughboys in a positive, unrestrained forum. . . or talk about how gay these guys are for PMing each other.

Disclaimer - Anything said here is welcome to be taken as much out of context as one likes

I really have nothing to do lol

My apologizes for leading you on :D. I promise my next thread will relate to your fantasies regarding boys and ploughs ;)

Btw I never knew Doctors had this much free time

hum you are right!

we should pm ploughboy to hook us up with some organs ... :D

Im sure he's got vacuum sealed livers and kidneys under some cryofreeze just waiting for the right offer.

OR

He's genetically engineering human beings and using them as organ donor farms. Genetics is a powerful force wouldn't you say?

edit: And do you think these forums are monitored by the government or something? "Oh no, those pre-meds/meds talking about taking over the world again..."

Hey,

Umm, excuse me, but the role of 'official ploughboy stalker' is already taken (ie: by me). I guess there can always be room for groupies, but that's up to pb. Right, pb? :D

Hahaha, hey a groupie role is better than nothing!!

It helps that I'm @ UWO, very convenient. lmaoo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived