Premed 101 Forums

For UBC Admitted People or Top-Tailed Waitlisters

Hey everyone:

I think this might be a little early to ask, but it seems as if though the regulars on this thread are placed between the #15-#25 on the waitlist.

Just to ease our minds for the next couple months:

Is UBC your first choice or do you think you will get in at other places?

I don't want to seem annoying, but it really helps just to know where we stand.

Have a good rest of the reading break everyone!

________

Buy Volcano Vaporizer

• 1 month later...

Keep in mind some acceptance letters do NOT contain that clause. Correct me if I am wrong, but of those that did receive that clause, are you finishing up pre-req's or 3rd year? I think that's the reason why that clause was included in the acceptance letter because I never received that and when I spoke to Jackie in 2005, she told me my deposit ensures that spot is mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I am definately going to UBC. I was just wondering what others are doing about living situations? I was wondering if a few people would be interested in renting a place together? At least then we will all be in the same program, coming and going at the same times and equally as busy!

Ok for those who are wondering I found out what they mean by "maintain your GPA". Basically if you have done all of your prerequisite courses then this doesn't matter. They just write it in the acceptance letter to ensure that people do not drop out after they have been accepted. You are not allowed to have any failed or dropped years. If you are still doing your prerequisite courses then the marks shouldn't fall any more then approximately 5%. Hope that helps!

Archived