Premed 101 Forums

U of T Scoring post interview?

Yeah, I'll second that ultra-competitive wave thing. I helped out with a march break open house for my program. I was a rep to answer high school students' questions about our program, etc. The first 30 minutes I answered questions about the length of med school, the application process, which prep course to take to write the MCAT, how do med schools look at different undergrads...etc. The sad thing was most of these questions were from parents, with disinterested high school students milling about.

Yeah, I'll second that ultra-competitive wave thing. I helped out with a march break open house for my program. I was a rep to answer high school students' questions about our program, etc. The first 30 minutes I answered questions about the length of med school, the application process, which prep course to take to write the MCAT, how do med schools look at different undergrads...etc. The sad thing was most of these questions were from parents, with disinterested high school students milling about.

same. university fair in october for uoft, i was a rep..nobody cared about uoft life sci, they just wanted to know how to get to the med school. and it was all about the parents, the kids were often to shy to ask the questions. the kids just wanted to know if they had to take physics. :P

Archived