Premed 101 Forums

Canadian Dental Interview Preparation Course

Hello everyone

Im writting to let you know of an interview preparation course that has been put together for the upcoming interview session.

I will not bore you with all the details but check out the site you may like what it offers.

If you are interested please visit the website for the course http://www.eliteinterview.com

Thanks and good luck to all :)

ps You can email me through that site and I will try to respond to personal questions and concerns if you have any. Im more than willing to offer advice.

Hello everyone

Im writting to let you know of an interview preparation course that has been put together for the upcoming interview session.

I will not bore you with all the details but check out the site you may like what it offers.

If you are interested please visit the website for the course http://www.eliteinterview.com

Thanks and good luck to all :)

ps You can email me through that site and I will try to respond to personal questions and concerns if you have any. Im more than willing to offer advice.

The student's union of most major universities will offer an interview course free of charge. The best part about it is that it's FREE!

Since the structured CDA interview is based on the business interview, the SU interview course is usually perfect for prepping for the dental interview.

Seems like everyone is trying to make a buck of dental applicants these days. In my opinion, save your money. You'll need it for dental instruments.

The student's union of most major universities will offer an interview course free of charge. The best part about it is that it's FREE!

Dr. Drill... I like the name :)

With all due respect, and I am talking about UofT ONLY. The course that I think you are refering to... You are right, the best thing about the course is that it is FREE. It is actually a half an hour to an hour course designed to provide a general overview of the "business" aspect interview and although the interviews are similar to dentistry, they are by no means the same. That course is designed mainly for the marketing/business students that are graduating that year. The interviewing strategy is very much different, as anyone who has gone through both interviews will tell you.

It is easy to say "dont worry so much" once you are in dental school. The whole process just doesnt seem that bad. But then again nothing seems bad once you have gone through it and achieved something great out of it.

Im not writting this to force you to sign up, but explore every option and dont take it so lightly. It is not an easy process.

As far as the Elite Interview course, you pay for what you get, you can not by any means compare a 5 hour comprehensive course to a half an hour course.

But I do agree, you need LOTS of money for tuition. They have to make their money somehow it might as well be through dental students. :)

Last point... I promise :)

I have been getting a lot of private messages on this forum with requests for sign up for the course. I only teach the course, so please do not do that as I can not sign you up, you need to go through the company website. So please go to http://www.eliteinterview.com and go to "contact us". Send an email with you name and date you're interested in and you will get a confirmation that a spot will be reserved for the requested date.

Good Luck to everyone

Looking forward to meeting all of those who have signed up :)

hey guys,

Is anyone signing up for the prep interview course? I have visited the website, but I can't find the dates/times when this course is being held. How do I sign up?

Hello everyone

I have been asked to clear things up with regards to the sign up process.

It you go to the website http://www.eliteinterview.com you will see all the links on the right site. "Course Profile" will give you the info on the course itself. "NEWS" will give you the date and times the course is offered. To sign up go to "CONTACT US" and send an email with your name, date that you are interested in. You will receive an email back confirming that a spot has been reserved in your name.

Just in case there is some confusion:

Dates course is offered: March 17th OR March 25th

Duration: 10am to 3pm

Please please do not sign up through private messages on this site because I cannot sign you up. You need to go through the website.

Thank you and keep checking your mail as "homework" will be sent by Friday

Looking forward to meeting some of you very soon :)

Archived