Premed 101 Forums

Interview Experiences 2007

How did your 2007 Queen's interview go?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How did your 2007 Queen's interview go?

• Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
    • Went well, but could have gone better.
    • There was something seriously amiss.
    • Oh, catastrophe!

We still need women to cook for us, clean the house and beat us with dough rollers if/when we spend all our money on booze. The feminists know this, so they're not too worried about being replaced by gargantuan, gigeresque biomechanical baby factories.

If political incorrectness is punished as heavily in medical school as it is on this forum, I'll probably be shot for treason before I get to clerkships.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, no, no you've got it all wrong, they use the dough rollers to make us mini pizzas, and if they've ever got any pent up anger, nothing spells stress relief more like opening up a can of booze for your man.

wow even I feel like an ass for saying this... im not usually like this... ah well... back to writing... MY LAST PAPER OF UNDERGRAD!!!!

hahahaha i was surprised to discover that many feminist ethicists actually WANT science to develop futuristic cyber-uteruses... but that confuses me, because then why would we need women around? :P

hahahahaha i think it's necessary that I point out that I am joking, given the above average tendency for people to be offended on this forum particularly... LOL I love being politically incorrect... is that a bad characteristic for an aspiring physician?

AHAHAHAHA

wow this thread is funny. no point in continuing the debate, both sides have come to a mutual agreement (what's that? no they haven't?! - Law will show them...)

Archived