Premed 101 Forums

Interview Poll

How was you UofC interview? (2007)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How was you UofC interview? (2007)

• Great
    • Good
    • Not So Good
    • Terrible

I must say, the MMI was probably the quickest 90 minutes of my life. I lost track of which station I was at, and couldn't believe it when my interviewer told me that theirs was the last station and I was done! Too bad the next 50 days can't go that fast.

Anyways, I picked "good". It wasn't great and I probably would have said (definitely written!) some things differently if I had another whack at it. I think most people probably feel that way though.

If you asked me three weeks ago about the interview, I would say "great" (which is what I've voted). But the more i think about it now, I feel that it's just "good". But anyway, since I haven't given much time to prepare for the interview ... I think I did the best I can, and felt "great" afterwards ... :rolleyes:

Yah some stations I felt were awesome, and there were some where I just ran out of stuff to say, or I'd just be repeating myself. I thought the essay was okay... but then I thought my application essay was good too... blah. There are definitely one or two stations I would love to have another go at after having a month to think about them:p .

• 1 month later...

Archived