Premed 101 Forums

a thank you...

i just wanted to thank the Queens 1st years who may read this....i had my interview this weekend and not only did it go well (fingers crossed), but you guys really made it a great experience. the tours and stuff were great, u took good care of us, and quite frankly the whole experience has resulted in my falling in love with your school. it seems like u guys are sincerely happy to be there, and u folks did a damn good job of selling ur school, as i did not expect to like it as much as i did. above all, everyone seemed very genuine - from my interviewers, to the prof at the info session, and to every student i met - whatever comes may 15, it's nice to look back and have had a good interview weekend experience during what could have been a very stressful time.

ps. the cookies in the waiting lounge were really good (but of course, i am a bit of a cookie monster) :rolleyes:

Yeah, I second this.

I met so many great personalities, including the social Hanni and the supremely-outgoing Hannah—Victoria connection!—and I was so impressed by how, well, normal everyone was. You guys all fought hard to sell your school. I thought I would be overwhelmed by a bunch of hyper-articulate, overly-enthusiastic, gunning keeners, but what I found was a bunch of awesome, balanced people who I could very easily relate to and get along with.

I really hope to see you in September.

All I can say is you are welcome, and thank you. It was an enjoyable weekend for us as well. Meeting so many wonderful people, we can't wait to see many of you this fall. We wish you all the best of luck, in all your endeavors, but especially interviews and such.

Archived