Premed 101 Forums

Status Updated!!!

jayeeee

:P :p :P

Got ya.

That may possibly be the least funny thing in the history of people writing in forums.

Since you're on this forum, I presume you express an interest in medicine and possibly may want to be a doctor.

Well, an essential quality required in the medical profession is compassion.

This thread you've started suggests you lack compassion just like a non-pathogenic streptococcus pneumoniae bacteria lacks a polysaccharide coat.

Please don't do this to people.Everyone is already stressed out enough and nobody wants to deal with your juvenile pranks.:mad:

THAT MAY BE SO.

But an anal retentive doctor would be even worse. Chill out, it's April 1st.

And keep the microbio in Duff!

Hahaha..I wouldn't worry about the anal retentive doctor.Highly unlikely I will ever get in:(

And trust me when I tell u I wish I could keep the microbio where it belongs...away from my private life!!!!! But it follows me everywhere.

And ya, I was probably a little mean this morning in my post. It's the stress.Nothing personal.

Do you guys think it will be out at 12 am? I think that's how it was last year.. it came out at 12:03AM... haha.. anyone staying up for it? I want to... but what if it doesn't come out till like Mid afternoon on thursday?? haha.. anyway.. everyone's probably really stressed about it... Good luck!

Do you guys think it will be out at 12 am? I think that's how it was last year.. it came out at 12:03AM... haha.. anyone staying up for it? I want to... but what if it doesn't come out till like Mid afternoon on thursday?? haha.. anyway.. everyone's probably really stressed about it... Good luck!

What time do you usually sleep?!

Hey all! hahhaa, that's a good april's fool joke, I definately fell for it.. my heart definately sank for a few seconds...

Yeah, I'm gonna stay up, I hope it comes out at midnight... I have a final later that day, so it,s gonna be hard to focus either way.

I have another question regarding thursday.. does everyone that isn't admitted go on a waiting list like many universities do or do some get flat out rejected? Thanks

From what Michel said during his presentation, the first 74 are accepted, and then he goes down the list (i don't know how many) and then he marks off those that are put on the waiting list. The rest are rejected I guess. though the In Province waitlist doesn't move much from what I've heard.

Archived