Premed 101 Forums

admissions

I was browsing through a couple of Canadian school's admission requirements and was surprised to know that some schools like U of T allow 3rd year students to apply. Is it really hard to gain admission after ur 3rd year into such schools? Approximately how many people matriculate through this way? Also do all canadian medical school have this option?. THx

Some schools allow 3rd years to apply. UofT, Queen's, Alberta, Calgary, UBC are some that come to mind. Some schools do not allow 3rd years (eg. Western).

3rd year students entering medical school tend to be fairly rare - a quick look at the admissions statistics of the schools you're interested in will generally give you this information. Whether this is due to a bias in the admissions or whether this is simply due to fewer experiences, lack of maturity, etc in 3rd years compared to older students is unclear.

Yes, people make use of the search funtion... it gets tiring repeating the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over... lol

i think your comma should be between people and make, rather than between yes and people...it changes the meaning a little bit...hahahaha lol...

sorry just being silly :D:P

i think your comma should be between people and make, rather than between yes and people...it changes the meaning a little bit...hahahaha lol...

sorry just being silly :D:P

Ahahaha, thanks, I also had to do a double take when I first read the post, lol.

I was like "Um, nooo, not all people make use of the search function!"

Ohhhh, Lorenzo, like no other.:D

Archived