Premed 101 Forums

extension

Guest asdf

ditto that....took me an hour to get through to em, but they were quite cool. notwithstanding the warnings, there are obviously more than a few people in this dinghy.

yes the server is down.

the alleged extension until tomorrow is something that is being mentioned. nothing definitive. what is being said is, basically, keep doing everything to get your app in today but chill because we want to let people get their applications in, realize we have a problem, and we are talking about how we are going to (and will) remedy it. and since an extension until tomorrow was also mentioned to me I assume this is probable.

The server is still down. I've just personally speaked with the guy of COMPASS help. He said the extended deadline is Wed 4:30pm Ontario time, but I hope that they can officially post it on their web site.

hey,

I'm sure everyone is as annoyed/scared/stressed as myself. I spoke with David, he told me the extension is only until 8:30 tomorrow morning, but this was over 1 hour ago... I cannot access anything right now.

Is this Friday thing for real?

Guest ricorod

Wow.....what a night.....and what a sense of relief....BUT we should all take this as a lesson and keep trying to submit today, otherwise Thursday night is just gonna be the same hellish nightmare.

Guest msdoc2002

you're right on that one buddy!

we better submit as early as possible or else get trapped in that monstruous and sluggish server!

good luck to everyone!

Archived