Premed 101 Forums

Montreal or Trois Rivieres Campus?

For those who got admitted or waitlisted, did you get the confirmation or information as to whether you're in Montreal or Trois Rivieres campus? Is there anyone who is not "matched" to the campus of preference? Thanks.

Hmm ... My first choice was Montreal but they want to send me to Mauricie. I think that I should still be on the waiting list for my 1st place choice (we filled in one of those forms after the interview)... Anyone know how I can confirm that? Personally I would really like to stay in Montreal. I have heavy family responsibilities and it would be terrible if I went to 3R...

• 2 weeks later...
BUNBUN,

Were you able to confirm that you're waitlisted for the 1st choice?

I was about to email them today to check if I am confirmed, but I got an email saying that I got switched back to Montreal. So...it's cool, it's cool. :D

Thanks bunbun for the info. Avis de decision I received on April said "Offre d'admission pour le campus de la Mauricie". I then recieved the email from the faculty of medicine indicating Montreal campus. But there has been no new Avis de decision or update on the web. So I was wondering about it, before accepting the offer, which still says Mauricie.

Does your avis de decision still indicate Mauricie campus?

• 3 weeks later...

I got another mise a jour for june 19. I suspect it's a formal letter from the registrar's office showing the offical change of campus (from TR to MTL).

Anybody else who received the offer initially for TR campus has this mise a jour?

bunbun, do you also have this new mise a jour?

Archived