Premed 101 Forums

Submitted

Guest jase

Guest ricorod

The COMPASS help number is (519)823-1940 ext.556.

You know, in the FAQ section, it says that the medical schools "reserve the right to not consider applications that are received after the deadline". Do you think it's possible they'd accept late applications given this nonsense? Will it still be possible to submit the application after the deadline? Most of us probably can't answer these questions, but I'm feeling desperate!!!

I lack the faith in contacting the support line. In the FAQ they state everthing but the actual words "Kiss my ass if YOU waiting until the last minute to submit". They clearly define, that they are not liable for computer issues.. Which means, because they do not have competent network engineers, we are SCREWED. :(

Guest bradfullmer44

Sure, it's OK to have a sense of humour in here, Jeff. You don't laugh, you cry, right?

Besides, I bet there's a technician over at OMSAS right now reading this thread in this forum here, laughing at us. He's waving all his night-shift buddies over to his computer right now.

More coffee? :)

I'm sure the folks at OMSAS never spent months filling out an AMCAS application in addition to this...especially knowing that 3.45 probably isn't enough anyway (but my MCAT meets all cutoffs, so it's worth trying at least).

Guest jeff bishop

BTW, I AM LOGGED IN AND WORKING AGAIN! I donno if i will get any information into the stupid thing tho... maybe an electronic slingshot! Homing pigeon?

Guest bradfullmer44

Is there a way to get your browser to not "time out" and just instead to keep trying? Like I read earlier about people being able to click "SUBMIT" and wait like 15 minutes for the whole thing to load. For me, after like 5 minutes, this dialog box pops up telling me that it's timed out, and I have to start over. Is there like an option that I can check off somewhere to make my browser just keep trying to load a site?

Archived