Premed 101 Forums

Meds 2011

Howdy do Katerade! I was wondering where to post with all my pent up energy, thanks for the outlet hehe. Really looking forward to meeting you and all the 1T1 class soon!

Accepted @ UofT, Western

Will be going to my hometown school UofT!!!

SOOO happy, I was sure UofT was going to reject me! Guess my interview wasn't so terrible that it disqualified me then :D

I feel like I'm still in a dream. I never thought I would get into UofT med, and I had convinced myself that I would be getting a waiting list e-mail for sure.

I feel almost out of place because of the wonderful people I met at the interview and the 1st year med students, I'm just ordinary...

Here's hoping I can keep up.

p.s. I'm sure you'll do awesome Bustylegs, and heck with that kinda screen name, I'm sure you won't have trouble keeping up with us young'ns during O-week :D

Ya he was in my MCAT class .... he's pretty jacked

Hahaha, thanks Katerade.... But I'm no longer jacked!

I change my hobbies often and I've phased out working out altogether. So... yeah... still take it easy on me! :o

By the way, Katerade, a guy you went to highschool with, who just happens to work within the same centre as me, is joining the 2011 class with us! What a small world!

Hey Stevie Boy, did yours mention any conditions? The sentence in our offer that talked about conditions freaked me out a little bit, not gonna lie.

My conditions were very frightening. One week to hand in my Master's thesis! AAAHHHH!!!

LoL, nah we don't have to do the test ourselves, it just seems to be information regarding the TB test. Fairly thorough too, but you'll see soon enough.

My conditions were to mail them an official graduation transcript by June 30th that's all. I was worried bout that too, thought they'd ask for my first born.

Archived